7 February 2017

Wombs v3 (complete)

Wombs v3 is now complete. Only 2 volumes left but I won't be getting to those right away. I'll probably return to Wombs v4 in late April or early May? If anyone has v5 raws, let me know because I still haven't seen it.

Download:
Wombs v3:   Mega
Wombs c23:   Mega


Mana a cute. CUTE!
Clever girl...
Obligatory Falcon Punch.
I'm sure most people were expecting the more conventional "it's actually a fetus!" tweeest. This is a cooler development, I think.

Download:
Wombs c17:   Mega (added the missing p.33)
Wombs c18:   Mega
Wombs c19:   Mega
Wombs c20:   Mega
Wombs c21:   Mega
Wombs c22:   Mega
Wombs c23:   Mega
Wombs v3:    Mega

6 comments:

  1. This is an excellent series,thanks for picking it up and I hope that you will finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your work on wombs! It's super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`ve got the raws for vols #4,5 if you`re still looking for them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do need raws for vol. 5

      Delete
    2. Here you go:
      www.multiup.eu/en/mirror/ddf54a1687ba7bf114f02e59692277e5/wombs__5.rar

      Vols#4,5 look pretty good,I`m definitely looking forward to reading the rest of the translation

      Delete